[vsnet-campaign-dn 4872] OT_J055718+683226: superoutburst continues

uemuram at hiroshima-u.ac.jp uemuram at hiroshima-u.ac.jp
Thu Dec 28 05:54:20 JST 2006

OT_J055718+683226: superoutburst continues

20061218.65324 15.170 0.004 V
20061219.70913 15.248 0.002 V
20061221.72843 15.503 0.004 V
20061222.74022 15.572 0.003 V
20061226.77578 15.862 0.015 V

    We performed a period analysis of our data combined with
those obtained by Maehara-san.  Owing to his data, we have
confirmed the superhump evolution in 22-23 Dec.

  http://home.hiroshima-u.ac.jp/hasc/kanata/j0557/index.html

As can be seen in the above page, the secondary hump apparently
evolved between 19-22 Dec.  Superhump periods remain almost
constant in 17-23 Dec.; P = 0.05335 d.
Our last night data on 26 Dec shows a hint of a further evolution
of superhumps.  Following observations are encouraged.

Regards,
Makoto Uemura and Akira Arai
Hiroshima University