[vsnet-campaign-dn 7227] SDSS J114628.80+675907.7: superhumps

Taichi Kato tkato at kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Sun Jan 9 13:26:56 JST 2011

SDSS J114628.80+675907.7: superhumps

   Maehara-san and Kyoto team (Ohshima-san) have reported observations.
The data show clear presence of 0.20 mag superhumps.  An analysis of
continuous single-night observation favor a period near 0.065 d.
According to de Miguel (private communication), a period of 0.063 d was
favored from his observation.  We have selected a candidate alias
of 0.06538(2) d using Maehara-san's and Kyoto data.  We hope we will
be able to choose the correct alias in combination with Enrique's data.