[vsnet-campaign-dn 7346] Re: OT J041350.0+094515: superhumps detected

Taichi Kato tkato at kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Fri Jan 28 10:27:57 JST 2011

Re: OT J041350.0+094515: superhumps detected

> With this data, 0.05477 (3) d is obtained as superhump period.

   We should note that this period is very short! (as short as in GW Lib
or UW Tri).  Despite this short period, the profile appears to be relatively
normal for SU UMa-type ordinary superhumps (not early superhumps) and
the amplitude is larger than in WZ Sge-type dwarf novae.
Although the possibility remains that the early stage (with early superhumps)
of the outburst was missed, we absolutely need detailed observations
for this short Psh dwarf nova!