[vsnet-campaign-dn 7777] ER UMa: negative superhumps appeared again

Ohshima ohshima at kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Tue May 3 03:34:37 JST 2011

ER UMa: negative superhumps

 We have received further observations from Josch Hambsch, Itoh-san,
and Akazawa-san. According to these data, negative superhumps appeared
again on May 1.9. The transition from positive superhumps to negative
superhumps seemed to occur May 1. Itoh-san's data implies that this
transition may occur during his observation.
 We also took observations of this object. However, due to the bad sky,
variations cannot be detected.
 Further observations are continuously encouraged!