[vsnet-campaign-dn 7805] ER UMa : finishing the superoutburst

Ohshima ohshima at kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Thu May 12 18:23:19 JST 2011

ER UMa : finishing the superoutburst

 We have received further observations from Javier Ruiz.
 According to these data, The temporary stop pf decline continued
for two days, and this is similar to the previous outburst.
The length of superoutburst is also consistent with the previous
one. Further observations are encouraged.

 As to the previous mail, I appologize that the observer of Crimean
Astrophy. Obs. was blank. This is "observer : E. Pavlenko", correctly.