[vsnet-campaign-dn 7841] ER UMa : periodic analysis

Ohshima ohshima at kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Sat May 28 02:44:52 JST 2011

ER UMa :
 We have received further observations from Crimean Astrophy. Obs.
(observers: E. Pavlenko).
 According to these data, this object was declining from the maximum
rapidly.
 We also analysed the development of superhump period after the last
superoutburst. Negative superhumps are continuously seen, but the period
of negative superhumps seems to have changed at the last stage of
superoutburst (from 0.062140 (19) d  to 0.062363 (6) d). It is interesting
that this corresponds with the start of the stagnation. Considering this
change, this stagnation may not be a part of a superoutburst, but another
normal outburst.
 Further observations are encouraged!