[vsnet-campaign-dn 8086] OT J214738.4+244553: Psh change?

Gianluca Masi gianluca at bellatrixobservatory.org
Fri Oct 7 08:57:53 JST 2011

Dear Colleagues,

I ended my 3 hours of photometry on this star, remotely using the C14 unit part
of the robotic Virtual Telescope facility in Italy.

The star seems stable in its mean brightness, while it is still showing well
defined superhumps.

If I use all my three nights of data, I get Psh= 2.382(7) hours. This period
does not fold all the data well. If I use my 4 and 5 Oct. data together, I get
Psh = 2.397(7) hours, while my 5 and 6 Oct. data provide: 2.369(7) hours. So A
period change seems to have occurred.

Data will be sent to Kyoto for further analysis.

Regards
Gianluca