[vsnet-campaign-dn 9282] GR Ori: superhumps started to appear

Taichi Kato tkato at kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Fri Feb 22 10:16:47 JST 2013

GR Ori: superhumps started to appear

   The most recent AAVSO observations (Feb. 21, DJK) show apparent
superhumps.  The data around Feb. 20.5 UT (Seikei High School,
Maeda-san) seemed show a hint of emerging superhumps (amplitudes
less than 0.1 mag).  We are expecting to receive further data
around these moment, and we will report on more details later
(perhaps Ohshima-san will).  Observations around the stage of
superhump development are extremely important, and please report
your observations to vsnet-campaign-report at ooruri.kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp .