[vsnet-campaign-dn 9368] (fwd) V392 Per Long Outburst

Taichi Kato tkato at kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Sat Mar 30 09:33:24 JST 2013

   From Mike Simonsen.  The data seem to suggest the absence of
superhumps.

(fwd) Subject: [cvnet-discussion] V392 Per Long Outburst

V392 Per is currently undergoing the brightest and longest outburst in the last 2000 days of AAVSO data. At first glance it sure looks like a superoutburst of a typical UGSU.

Dick Sabo has been doing time series but I am unable to get his data to show in VStar for some reason this morning. I hope to be able to do at least some preliminary analysis later on today.

Mike