[vsnet-alert 10659] Re: KP Cas superhumps update

Taichi Kato tkato at kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Tue Nov 4 11:46:33 JST 2008

Re: KP Cas superhumps update

> I'm clouded out here in New Mexico till for another day or two. If more data
> on KP Cas is wanted I can continue when it clears. I will have to switch to
> Clear filter since its getting fait for V filter.

   My pleasure!  I had no idea you used a V filter (please comment on
the filter in your reports).  KP Cas may fade further within a day or two,
but the target will still be worth following.

   Our current "active" targets include the following objects.
If you would like, we would be happy to receive any data on these
objects.

   I hope that this list of campaign target will be regularly updated
by Ohshima-san.

UW Tri: top-priority target.  Early superhumps; ordinary superhumps
        expected to appear soon
V1251 Cyg: clear superhumps, later stage of the plateau
OT J081418.9-005022 (Catalina transient): final stage of superoutburst?
        May have already faded.
PU CMa: post-superoutburst stage
SDSS J080846.19+313106.0: dwarf nova of unknown classification
        (vsnet-alert 10654)

Other timely objects of interest:
OT J004500.3+222708 = Catalina transient (vsnet-alert 10655),
OT J030558.6+054715 = Catalina transient (ATEL 1825, vsnet-alert 10652)