[vsnet-alert 14809] Re: PNV J09410000-5759540

Josch Hambsch hambsch at telenet.be
Sun Jul 29 06:21:36 JST 2012

HI,

I have had clouds as well so the image does not go deep. I got three images.

I see an object at

RA: 09 41 01.87
DEC: –57 59 55.7

on 15 sec V filtered images.

In GUIDE8 I have a red star at

RA: 09 41 00.84
DEC –58 00 07.0

with mag 13.6. I do not think I could have seen this one in my image.

Regards,
Groeten,
Grüße,

Josch