[vsnet-alert 14872] Re: nova Mon 2012

François Teyssier francois.teyssier at dbmail.com
Tue Aug 21 19:18:01 JST 2012

Dear Kirill Sokolovsky,

Amateurs of Astronomical Ring for Access to Spectroscopy got high and
low resolution spectra from 2012-08-14

The results are gathered in an Aras Web Page
http://www.astrosurf.com/aras/novae/Nova2012Mon.html
Log of observations dans fits download :
http://www.astrosurf.com/aras/novae/TableauSpectres.htm

Contact for Aras Nova Mon 2012 campaign : francois.teyssier [at] dbmail.com

Best regards

François Teyssier

--
François Teyssier