[vsnet-alert 24131] Re: TCP J21040470+4631129 another bright outburst!

反保雄介 tampo at kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Thu Apr 2 10:53:04 JST 2020

Hi again,

Itoh-san reported another time-resolved observation around 4/1 11 PM UT,
and this shows possible superhump.
Amplitude is less than 0.1 mag, and this is consistent with Stage A
superhumps of previous rebrightenings (Tampo et al. submitted to PASJ).
Fully developed superhumps are expected to emerge within a few days.

MAIL: tampo at kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp