[vsnet-chat 7152] Re: [cvnet-discussion] Re: CVnet review

Taichi Kato tkato at kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Sun Jul 17 10:03:38 JST 2005

> The kyoto-u.ac.jp makes a bigger difference than you'd think, don't ya
> know.

   Just to confirm this, I have created a private forum on yahoo.com.

  (The group is closed to subscribers only)

   I will post (for the time being) announcements of notable phenomena and
other follow-up or relayed information to this group.  Posting from other
subscribers are permitted (following the yahoo rule).  variable_star_forum
owned by TK and VSNET owned by DN -- just a perfect job?

# Of course, everyone is free to create his/her own forum or group like this.