[vsnet-alert 8755] Re: Fw: DV Dra - new UGSU type dwarf nova - earlysuperhumps detected

Gary Poyner garypoyner at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Nov 23 19:24:43 JST 2005

If 'Gary' refers to me, then I have to state that I didn't
confirm the outburst.  All I did was to pass on the news that
Tim Parson had reported it to the AAVSO on the 21st.  Tim
did all the hard work!  I was just the messenger.

Gary

Gary Poyner
garypoyner at blueyonder.co.uk
gp at star.sr.bham.ac.uk
http://www.garypoyner.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/varstars.html
"You can always tell a Brummie....but you can't tell him much"!