[vsnet-alert 9177] New DN in Cam (OT_J055718+683226): superhump period revised

uemuram at hiroshima-u.ac.jp uemuram at hiroshima-u.ac.jp
Tue Dec 19 04:56:34 JST 2006

New DN in Cam (OT_J055718+683226): superhump period revised

    Our observation and preliminary analysis are ongoing.
We have updated our web page, now including multicolor superhumps
simultaneously obtained with V and J bands.

http://home.hiroshima-u.ac.jp/hasc/kanata/j0557/index.html

We revised the superhump period to be 0.0534(6) d
using our tonight observation.
While the object is not very bright, long time-series observations
are definitely helpful to study the temporal evolution of superhumps
of this shortest period system.

Regards,
Makoto Uemura and Akira Arai
Hiroshima University