[vsnet-alert 9749] Re: [baavss-alert] XZ Eri outburst

tom_krajci at tularosa.net tom_krajci at tularosa.net
Thu Dec 6 09:56:28 JST 2007

CBA Atacama (0.5M, STL-11000, unfiltered, 20 second exposures)
astrometrically and photometrically confirms XZ Eri in outburst at
unfiltered magnitude of approximately 14.7.

We plan to observe all night to capture several eclipses and update the
ephemeris.

Question.  Should time-series coverage be performed for only one day, or
many?

Arto Oksanen and Tom Krajci