[vsnet-alert 9766] Re: Possible nova outburst

Marcin Sokolowski msok at fuw.edu.pl
Fri Dec 21 23:06:04 JST 2007

Dear Arne,

Our telescope is a wide field camera and we are limited by the pixel
angular size of 36 arcsec. So we cannot improve coordinates significantly.
We will provide information and sky images for this object on our web page
as soon as possible :

 	http://grb.fuw.edu.pl/

And we will put coordinates according to our best knowladge there

Best Regards,
Marcin Sokolowski for "Pi of the Sky" team