[vsnet-alert 9357] Re: Possible nova in Sgr

Seiichito Kiyota skiyota at nias.affrc.go.jp
Wed May 16 12:47:17 JST 2007

Dear, Dr. Bill Liller

Mr. K. Haseda reported that no nova, other than V5558 Sgr,  was
detected around the position reported in his photo taken on May 15.

I think false alert is NOT problem.
It is better than DELAYED true alert.
Fastest alert  need for detailed observation of nova around maximum.

Keep watching.
I hope next nova discovery by you in near future.

                 Seiichiro Kiyota, VSOLJ