[vsnet-alert 10548] Re: Fw: Re: POSSIBLE NOVA IN AQUILA

Daisaku NOGAMI nogami at kwasan.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Sun Sep 28 02:09:42 JST 2008

Dear colleagues,

K. Ayani opened another spectrum of this possible nova in Aquila
into public, which was obtained at Sep. 26.57(UT).  The instrument
and exposure time were the same as before.  The new spectrum
covers the wave length of 600-900nm, while the old one did the
600-800nm region.  The spectrum is at
http://www.bao.go.jp/astro/2008/temp/PNAql2008_080926.png ,
and the one after 5-pix smoothing is at
http://www.bao.go.jp/astro/2008/temp/PNAql2008_080926sm.png .

He commented that there is still broad Halpha emission line,
and that we can see another broad emission line, possibly
attributable to O I 8446.

Best regards,
Daisaku Nogami