[vsnet-alert 13134] Re: MisV1444 - possible new peculiar variable?

Akira Arai arai6a at cc.kyoto-su.ac.jp
Mon Apr 11 02:04:53 JST 2011

We obtained optical spectra of MisV1444 on April 10 (tonight) using
1.3m Araki-telescope at Koyama Astronomical Observatory.
Spectra of the object show TiO band features clearly on a red continuum
light.  Our results suggest that MisV1444 might be a Mira variable star.

Our preliminary spectra is shown in our blog:
http://www.cc.kyoto-su.ac.jp/~kao/blog/index.php/view/82

Regards,
Akira Arai,
Koyama Astron. Obs.,