[vsnet-alert 13191] T Pyx sequence

Sebastián Otero varsao at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 17 09:38:29 JST 2011

We have added a 77 comp star (HD 77018) to the T Pyx sequence to replace the
78 comp star very close to the variable that was found to be variable and
also not recommended to be used as a comp star in AAVSO Alert Notice 437 (it
was the former comp star "84").
Update your charts.

Also the multicolor photometry for HD 77645 (69) was included in the
photometry table.
The data come from
http://adsabs.harvard.edu/cgi-bin/bib_query?1986A&AS...65...33M
and the original Johnson's R and I values have been transformed to Cousins
Rc and Ic according to the authors of that paper.

Cheers,
Sebastian.