[vsnet-alert 14727] MisV1448 rebrightening

Taichi Kato tkato at kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Tue Jul 3 14:29:09 JST 2012

MisV1448 rebrightening

   Enrique de Miguel reported:

  I intended to do an all-night run on this target, but I finally came
up with a shorter run due to adverse weather conditions by the
beginning of the night. The target is bright (~14.11 unfiltered mag)
and does not show large variations over the time series, although
there are indications of a slow increase in brightness of about 0.10
mag during the run. See comments in the accompanying data file for
further details.