[vsnet-alert 15059] MASTER OT J203749.39+552210.3: likely early superhumps

Gianluca Masi gianluca at bellatrixobservatory.org
Fri Oct 26 06:38:37 JST 2012

Dear Colleagues,

we did more than 4 hours of time-resolved photometry, remotely performed with
the 17" unit part of the Virtual Telescope robotic facility in Italy.

The source show a 0.05 mag large, double peaked  modulation, resembling early
superhumps.

We performed a period search on our two joint dataset, finding a candidate of
1.504(7) hours.

Please note: our weather, after an exceptional sequence of clear  nights, is
going to be cloudy soon.

Data have been sent to Kyoto for analysis.

regards,
Gianluca Masi
Francesca Nocentini