[vsnet-alert 15484] ER UMa: superoutburst?

Ohshima ohshima at kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Tue Mar 12 05:41:12 JST 2013

ER UMa: superoutburst?

 We have received further observations from Osaka
Kyoiku Univ. Additionally we also took observations
of this object. These data show that this object
may have started a superoutburst on March 6.
Unfotunately observations covering the outburst are
not so long and it is not confirmed whether this
outburst is normal outburst or superoutburst.
However, this outburst seems to be a superoutburst
considering the interval from the previous superoutburst.

 Further observations are encouraged!