[vsnet-chat 7273] Re: U Mensae

Peter F Williams pfwilliams at onaustralia.com.au
Fri Feb 3 04:54:54 JST 2006

Hi Alan / Arne,

U Men is covered by charts 807/808 of the VSS RASNZ (Series 18 charts).  807
is the finder chart and 808 marks the star mentioned by Arne as the
variable.

The comparisons are a lettered sequence but I understand Mati Morel is
currently working through all the VSS charts to establish reliable V mags
from the ASAS3 data.

I will send you copy charts in the next few days.

Best wishes.

Peter Williams